We have nutrient rich, bulk topsoil and compost. We process or "shred" our topsoil so that it is finer and easier to work with. It is perfect for vegetable gardens, flower beds and landscaping. Topsoil and compost are sold separately, but can be mixed!
- Shredded = $25 per half cubic yard
- We process or "shred" our topsoil so that it is finer and easier to work with. It is perfect for vegetable gardens, flower beds and landscaping.
Compost (Not Pictured)
- Regular = $15 per half cubic yard
- Just like it sounds, this soil is untouched and contains large clumps. Best to use for fill only or if you have a motorized tiller to work out the clumps.
- $20 per half cubic yard
- Every living organism needs nutrients. Adding compost when planting new plant material gives them a boost of nutrients without the fear of "burning" them. A 50/50 mix of compost and topsoil is the most common recipe for raised garden beds or add compost to your in-ground flower or veggie beds.
All material is sold by the skid loader scoop which is equal to approximately ½ cubic yards. Topsoil and compost are sold separately, but can be mixed!
1 cu. yd. is 3′ x 3′ x 3′ (2 skid loader buckets full or 9 wheelbarrows)
1 cu. yd. covers:
325 sq. ft - 1" deep
162 sq. ft. - 2" deep
108 sq. ft - 3" deep
81 sq. ft - 4" deep
54 sq. ft. - 6" deep
40 sq. ft. - 8" deep
27 sq. ft. - 12" deepCalculate Yardage
Take the length (feet) x width (feet) x depth (feet) divide by 27 = the cubic yards needed.
[For example, you have an area 6′ x 10′ x 0.25"(or 3") = 15 cubic ft divided by 27 = 0.55 cubic yards or 1 skid loader scoop.