If you’re looking for a way to save lots of time in the garden, look no further than mulch. Mulching your flower and vegetable bed will drastically reduce the amount of time spent weeding, watering and fighting pests.
- Mulch conserves moisture.
- Mulch reduces weed growth.
- Mulch protects plants from winter’s freeze-thaw cycles.
- Mulch moderates soil temperature.
- Mulch reduces slope erosion.
- Mulch improves the appearance of your garden giving it a consistent and finished look.
The following are examples of the products that we regularly stock. Please understand that these are natural materials and the actual product you receive may vary slightly in appearance. If you are concerned, we encourage you to stop by the garden center to see the product firsthand.